What is your favorite warrior cat?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I don't have the slightest clue what to do on a blog, besides write. I guess I'll just blog about my day, not that it was interesting. Well, I woke up, Saw that my school was closed, and went on the computer. I played Furcadia, my favorite game. And checked my blog. After about an hour, I curled up with my dog, and watched some National Geographic. Fell asleep watching that. Woke up and went to my recliner, but couldn't fall asleep. Someone from some children's thing came over and talked to my mom. I called my friend and she came over for an hour or two. We played outside with my dog, and came inside to play Furcadia some more. She went home and I met my other friends on Furcadia. I got of f Furcadia and talked to another friend on gmail. And now i'm writing, not to much of a exciting day really.

No comments:

Post a Comment